Ravioli with ricotta and spinach
In this 1,5 hour live virtual class we will prepare 2 traditional recipes: first course, pasta from scratch and seasonal sauce.
The Menu of the class is:
- Ravioli with ricotta and spinach + fresh tomatoes sauce
“Ravioli is the quintessential stuffed pasta enjoyed throughout Italy. In our recipe Ravioli are filled with fresh ricotta and spinach. We propose to dress this pasta shape with the traditional Fresh Tomatoes Sauce.”
Duration : 1,30 hour
How it works
- Buy your ticket
- By 24 hours you will receive via email with the Zoom Invite.
- Go to the grocery shopping to get all the ingredients.
- On the agreed day and time meet me Online and cook the Italian Recipes.
- Eat your delicius dish and BUON APPETITO
BUY THE TICKET
Ravioli ricotta and spinach and Fresh Tomatoes sauce
For the dough:
- 300 gr of white flour
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
For the filling:
- 250 grams of spinach,
- 250 grams of fresh ricotta,
- 4 heaped tablespoons of grated Parmesan,
- Grated nutmeg,
- lemon zest,
- salt and freshly ground black pepper.
For the sauce:
- 2 large garlic cloves,
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes,
- half teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper,
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Basil leaves
- Grated Parmesan
What to do in advance
- Boil the spinach and drain off the excess liquid. Cut the grapes tomatoes in cubes.
- Kneading board
- Chopping Board
- Rolling pin
- Kitchen scale with grams measure
- Bench Scraper ( you can replace with a big knife)
- Baking sheet
- spoons, forks and knives
- Parchment paper
- Cling film
- Pasta Machine ( it is optional)
- Pasta cutter wheel ( you can replace with a knife)