Online Cooking Classes and Video Recipes from Italy to your Home
Live online cooking classes with Raffaella Bucefalo, the chef of the Italian Cooking School Let’s Cook in Umbra, to bring the authentic Italian recipes in your kitchen.
“Cook traditional dishes in the comfort of your home, interacting with me to prepare delicious recipes for your family and friends!
If you can’t come to my cooking school in Umbria, I will come into your home!”
You will meet Raffaella on your smartphone or using a webcam on your computer, you will cook together and you can stop her and ask questions during the cooking whenever you are confused or curious. The dishes you will prepare under Raffaella’s guide are the most traditional from Italy and based on seasonal and fresh ingredients.
The class is designed for everyone who wants to enjoy cooking classes at home, having a great time learning the authentic Italian cuisine.
What you need
- a portable device with a camera, audio and broadband internet connection.
- download and install the Zoom Application ( we will send you instructions)
In the class the participants get to prepare from scratch authentic Italian recipes under real time instruction.
- Learn the best techniques to make handmade pasta (and sauces) with the Italian chefs Raffaella Bucefalo from Let’s Cook in Umbria in Perugia
- Hear the history of this food – including the various types of pasta and sauces found at the heart of every Italian kitchen
- Get a background on the traditional tools and ingredients you need in the Italian cuisine
- Join along with fellow aspiring-chefs from around the world